Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada are constructing a new potash handling facility at PCT’s marine terminal site in Port Moody.
But our partnership doesn’t stop there: we also share a commitment to the Port Moody community. K+S Potash Canada is pleased to be a part of PCT’s existing scholarship program, which assists graduates of Gleneagle, Heritage Woods and Port Moody secondary schools to pursue post-secondary education.
Together, PCT and K+S Potash Canada now offer four $1,500 scholarships. The scholarships are applicable at any accredited university, college or other post-secondary institution. The funds are designed to cover the costs of tuition, fees, books and academic supplies.
- Are enrolled at Gleneagle, Heritage Woods or Port Moody Secondary schools.
- Demonstrate leadership in academics, athletics, the community, or the arts.
- Maintain academic achievement sufficient for admission to a post-secondary institution.
- Selection is based on a combination of demonstrated leadership in academics, athletics, the community, or the arts, personal references and acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
- Four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to students who are planning to pursue post-secondary studies.
- Deadline for receipt or postmark of application materials is Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications may be submitted by email, fax, and mail or dropped off at the PCT terminal office in Port Moody.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of April.
- Successful scholarship recipients must be enrolled in a secondary school in Port Moody and be accepted at an accredited post-secondary institution in BC in order to receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled in full-time, post-secondary studies.
- Scholarships are awarded at the selection committee’s sole discretion and all decisions are final.
For more information or to apply, please click on the below link